inScape Digital is a continuously evolving platform for HitFilm resources. High-quality software tutorials, a wide range of growing preset solutions, and innovative techniques help you further your expertise as a content creator.
I’m Javert Valbarr, an aspiring VFX artist with a passion for HitFilm and Action/Sci-Fi effects compositing. My video editing journey began in 2010, and soon after in 2011 the first version of HitFilm was released along with my first tutorial. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the University of Cincinnati in August of 2017, with a major in Electronic Media and a minor in Information Technology.
Programs and Tools Used:
– VFX: FXhome HitFilm Pro, Adobe Photoshop CC
– Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro CC
– Camera: Canon Rebel T3i with 18-135mm and 50mm Lens
– Laptop: Late 2013 MacBook Pro 15″, 2.6 GHz i7, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB
– Microphone: Blue Snowball
It is my goal to help you become a better HitFilm artist. Take a look around the site; there are numerous resources available to make your VFX work faster, easier, and more professional. Feel free to contact me though email or social networking if you would like to connect.